Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NEW STUFF on eBAY





I just listed these items on ebay last nite. If you'd like to get a closer look,you can click on the eBay button over on the right,and iffin' you do check my auctions,I Thank You VERY much!!!!

"Smilin' Jack" was difficult to get really good pictures of because of it's size. It's 5" wide X 25" long,which makes it a really cool size to hang anyplace. It's especially neat to hang on a cupboard door!!!! For a little bit more whimsy,I stitched a primitive rusty tin JOL on the top.
Also those handstiched wool JOLS are really much neater in person than my pictures. The wood handle box they're in is reversible and can be used for anything your imagination can come up with to put in it. Since it says TOOLS on one side,I think it would be great to put your sewing tools in it,to carry around to your favorite stitchin' chair.

Well let's talk about the weather,since it's a BIG topic of conversation all over the country now!!!!
IT'S TOO HOT!!!!!

Here in OHIO we used to get our hottest days in August and THAT'S when we'd say it's the dog days of summer. Holy Moly since we've been SOOOO hot,I wonder what August will be like!!!!! Heat and MS DO NOT go together at all!!!! I don't mind so much cause I seldom go any place anyhoo. BUT I do love to have the windows all open and that's so not possible now. That's why Fall is my favorite time,sweater weather!!!!

I feel so sorry for people who don't have AC. If you can stand the mess in this house,you're all very welcome to come here and cool off for awhile!!!!!

Well,I guess it's naptime,though I'd rather keep working on the Hallowe'en large needle punch that I've got going. It's a pattern by my buddy Lori Brechlin. I don't know if any of you are like me,but while I'm workin' on one thing, my mind is full of all the other things I want to make!!!!

Thanks for stoppin' in to visit with me!!!! I sure do appreciate it!!!!!

Sherry aka:The Queen......OUT

1 comment:

  1. Sherry ~
    Love your smilin' Jack. May your bids be high and plentiful!
    My a/c doesn't work and there have been a few days I thought I was going to melt!!!
    At the moment, we are getting some much needed rain. I hope it keeps up all night.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!