Friday, February 17, 2012

PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE UPDATE!!



It's the 3rd Friday of the month!!!! That means that PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE selling blog has been updated!!!! This sweet rabbit is over there waiting to be adopted!!! AND this new hooked rug and a couple other things that I have on my page!!! Not to mention all the other REALLY cool stuff that all the other talented artist have available there!!! AND Robin of Bird in the Hand Primitives is giving away one of her free doodles when you sign up for our mailing list!!! Just click on The Primitive Handmades Mercantile banner over there on the right and I'll see you there!!! Gotta go sign up too I love Robin's doodle drawings,in fact this newest Blue Bird hooked rug,I designed from one of Robin's doodles!!!!!
Sherry.....OUT

6 comments:

  1. That was me Sherry. Forgot to log out and log back in as me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!..wonderful update Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the visit to your blog. Great posts. I have added myself as a follower.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!