Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NEW STUFF on eBAY

This is my newest hooked "Hang It". I stitched wool for this JOL eyes, nose & mouth with black DMC before I did the hooking. He also has antique buttons stitched onto the gold wool.
This little pumpkin rug/runner is also one of my new pieces. Great on a stool, table or even hanging on a cupboard or wall. I listed both on my eBay last nite. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX I can never seem to get a link on the right way so that it works!!! If this doesn't work you can click on the link over there at your right. So I sent my things to Lori,Notforgotten Farm last Wed. for her show last Saturday. Wed. before her shows is when I send my things so that she gets them on Friday. From my tracking the box was on schedule to arrive Friday. Lori always has problems with the PO in Virginia. Well this time they got me. My things didn't arrive until 2:30 the day of the show that ended at 4:00. Lori put my things out in the store,but of course by then no one was going in the store. But that was Peter's fault!!! And why was that you ask??? Well I'll tell ya!!! Peter was out there entertaining people with his juggling act!!!! So anyhoo,I think the Virginia PO owes me money. HA good luck with that,right. Gotta get back to some punchin' I've got the PHM update this Friday. See you there!! Thanks for stopping by,it means a lot to me!!! Sherry....OUT

3 comments:

  1. Love your JOL! (and your other pumpkins, too :)So sorry that your package arrived late at Lori's - how disappointing!!!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!