Friday, May 17, 2013

UPDATE DAY ON PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE!!!

 
My OOAK Hit or Miss Crow & Stars Pillow

 
All stuffed with wool snippets

 
Shades of Blue Candle Mat/Rug 

 
I hope you'll all take a few minutes,click the Primitive Handmades Mercantile banner over there on your right,and enjoy all the wonderful Made In America handmades by the PHM artists!!!!
 
It's a wonder that I got these things finished with Meshe's ahem "help"!!
She loves to jump up in my chair weather I'm in it or not!! Since the 2nd day that she came to live with her new mommy,she decided that MY chair is now HER chair. The other nite she was sitting on the rolled arm of my chair watching YouTube videos of other yorkies!!! I told her, I bet those yorkies KNOW where they're SUPPOSED to pee & poop!!!
 
Sherry & Meshe.....OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me so happy to hear from you!