Monday, June 8, 2009

BLESTB'S JUNE eBAY LAUNCH




For the whole month of June our BLESTB eBay group has a theme for our auctions on eBay of AMERICANA PINCUSHIONS or PINKEEPS. I think it's a generational thing. I've always called them pincushions. I even have a collection of vintage pincushions. I'm not really sure when they started to be called pinkeeps. When ya think about it though it makes sense. You do KEEP your pins & needles in them!!!

Anyhoo I just listed the one above on eBay last nite. It's my own design that I stitched with just a basic idea of ABC in my head. Then it just evolved in kinda a freehand stitchin' way,much the same way that I design my hooked rugs and actually most everything I make.

Thanks Bunches For Stoppin' in. I appreciate it!!!!!!

Sherry

2 comments:

It makes me so happy to hear from you!