Friday, November 6, 2009

IT DID GET FINISHED!!!!!



Even though there was a sidetrack stay in the hospital,I worked on it little by little as my strenght would allow. I'm NOT gonna sit here and do nuttin'!!!! I GOTTA be workin' on stuff!!!!

I won't bore you to tears with all my health problems,cause there's just too much to say and I don't have the energy to one finger type it all. Sometimes when my dear friends call,I even have to tell them that I have to hang up.

Imagine that, Sherry too pooped to talk!!!! That's a first LOL!!!!!!

PS: "JACK" is for SALE He's OOAK, 13" X 16" $126.00 plus shipping to your zip code
Just click on Contact Me in the upper right corner

I've been sick since the beginning of Sept. with a bladder infection. Pretty common for people with MS. But I am forever thankful that I didn't let the pain keep me from going to Malabar!!!!!

So since then things have gone down hill all the way. Seems my colon isn't happy.
Bleeding and I describe the pain as the last stages of labor.

I BEGGED the Drs. to let me out on a Thursday nite. John needed me at home and besides the woman in the bed next to me was driving me nuts. Had to see my Dr. on Tuesday after discharge. Sat in his waiting room for an hour & a half amongst a whole herd of sickies. So me,who never gets sick with colds or flu proceeds to get the worst cough you ever want to hear. No stuffy nose,no sneezeing,nope took the direct route to the lungs. So this gets added to the severe stomach & back pain.

After being given a Zpac & cough med to take with the other 2 antibiotics I was on,not to mention all the other drugs I was on,John counted 17,I was talked into going to the Drs. office a week ago Thursday nite.

When the Dr. saw me,there were 2 votes for putting me back in the hospital and 1 vote for NO. Guess who's vote the no was LOL!!!!! Well I won!!!! Made sense to me!!!
It was already after 8 at nite,they wouldn't be doing anything except get an IV goin' & respitory therapy and then I'd end up sittin' there the whole week-end before they could address the colon problem.
Then the Dr. remembered that John uses a nebulizer & had the right med for it,so he said to give me treatments. So home I went with ANOTHER bag of drugs.

Actually,I know this is very long but I am skippin' a lot of it.
I've got a bad case of thrush from all the antibiotics I've been on since Sept. Never had that in my life. But now I've got meds for that too.
Then last Sunday I started severe nausea from all these drugs. But now I've got meds for that too!!!!

Did I mention that I can't really eat real food???? NOPE,just things like pudding,yogurt,cream of wheat and heaping handfuls of pills.

I'm having a scan of my vascular system Monday. The colon problem may be coming from the lymphedema in my right leg. The official diagnosis is Ischemic Colitis.
It's been said that what they may have to do is put a shunt through the artery to my colon or remove part of my colon. I dunno about that!!!

Oh and BTW I've developed another bladder infection in the meantime and when I was taken to the ER they found I had no potassium,so I got IV's for that too. Only for it to drop again when the Dr. saw me a few days later,so I'm on potassium pills too,THE worst.

Funny, the MS causes a lot of problems and I deal with them,never thought it would kill me though. I've always figured it would be the brain tumor,now I'm not so sure.
Oh well,one day at a time.

BUT I WILL still keep working!!!! It's slow goin' but I have a rug on ebay now & just sold one yesterday. I've got a pillow all hooked that I hope to get sewn,stuffed and listed today!!!!!

I'm so sorry if I've got you bored to tears by now,but hey I'm sorry, nuttin' exciting ever happens in my life!!! It's not like Rob Lowe's gonna come visit, THEN I'd have something to talk about!!!!

OK I'm pooped till next time

Sherry.....Out

PS: "JACK" is $126.00 plus shipping to your zip code. He's OOAK & 13" X 16"

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sherry ~
    If it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all. So glad you haven't lost your sense of humor!
    Your clown turned into a wonderful pumpkin. You sure worked a miracle...lol.
    Pug hugs to ya' :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!