Friday, February 15, 2013

PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE UPDATE!!

 
 
GOOD MORNING!!!
It's the 3rd Friday of the month,so that means it's update day on PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE!!!
I hope you'll take a break and go peruse all the FANTASTIC handmades from all the Artists!!!!

 
 
Now about my offerings this month. I've done something really different that I hope you'll like!!! See that little Rabbit and Tulip X stitched Pillow Tuck above that I made,well that's a pattern by, Shelly Auen of Primitive Stitchin.
The pattern is available on Pattern Mart CLICK HERE

 
So what's different about my new items??? Well I asked Shelly if I could have her permission to use her pattern to design a hooked rug and she very kindly gave me her permission. Shelly does FANTASTIC X Stitch patterns and she has a boat load of them that I love,so I hope you'll click on the Pattern Mart link to see them.

 
So anyhoo,I hooked the white rabbit 1st and I liked it so much that I immediately started hookin' the brown rabbit!!!
I hope that you like them too!!!
Please click on the Primitive Handmades Mercantile banner over there on the right. THANK YOU!!
 
Sherry.....OUT

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I scanned down through some of your other pages too. You have quite a talent for layout and design. Thank you for sharing!

    What is Medisoft?
    Recognized by many medical professionals

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very kind of you Louise,thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well connected to Major Expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Central
    Expressway (CTE) to get you to places in no time. the interlace

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!