Monday, November 17, 2014

HENRIETTA LITTLE


Awhile back Jean called me about the round Henrietta Little (if you scroll down farther you'll see it) that I had hooked. She asked if I could do it in a different size. I said sure what size would you like it to be?? She said 19" X 24". Well it did take some tweeking to get it to that size because the pattern is only 11" round and I had to get it to 19" X 24"!!! Jean emailed me Saturday to ask me if I'd put it on my blog because she wrote: Everyone will LOVE HER. Well here she is Jean in all her glory!!! SO happy that you LOVE HER!!!! She'll be at your house soon!!!


                                                     OLD TOM

 
This hooked rug is a design by,Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm.
He's approx. 12 1/2" X 16"
He's available for sale. $145.00 with shipping included
 
Gotta tell ya,this one is a hard one to part with!!! Also if you'd like to see more pictures of Old Tom I'd be happy to send them!!!
 
I know it's been a VERY long time since I've updated my blog and I really do appreciate you stopping by!!!
 
Sherry......OUT
  

8 comments:

  1. Soo happy to see you post! I love your tom and sure someone will snap it up.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting Sherry! Both rugs are wonderful but I would hate to part with your Tom rug too. Love the colors you used. Hope some lucky person snaps him right up! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom is just terrific. Even better in person!!!
    Hugs : )
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH Lori and Lauren!!!! My intentions are always good about keeping up with my blog!!!! But then there's ALWAYS stuff lol!!! It would be a huge thing off my shoulders if this house would finally sell and I could live somewhere to find some peace. THEN maybe I could keep up with some things like blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!