Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER'S WORK




My Dear friend Megan Wommack (I call her Nutmeg)and her 7 yr daughter,Chloe collaberated to create this wonderful pattern book. Chloe would draw,bring them to mom & mom would tweek them a bit to adapt them to a pattern. Nutmeg hooked the rug shown from Chole's drawing above. And you can too!!!!!!
It's such a neat little pattern book,but with Nutmeg's talent for writing I told her that I think it should also be made into a story book!!!!!!

This pattern booklet is listed on ebay right now just click on the link & go grab it up,cause this is their 1st and I'm tellin' ya,they're gonna be famous one day!!!!!!
I KNOW this cause of my Hungarian ESP!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/BLESTB-rug-hooking-HALLOWEEN-punch-pattern-book-PRHG_W0QQitemZ150279055565QQihZ005QQcategoryZ157031QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3 comments:

  1. awwww...yer a sweetpea for posting this--i hope everyone checks out your wonderful primitive wares on eBay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming idea, to hook your childs art. Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet rug Nutmeg. I think it's an awesome idea to do your childs art. Thanks for sharing such a special idea book Sherry.

    Lori R

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!