Saturday, August 22, 2009

BUSIER THAN A ONE ARM PAPER HANGER!!!!!




YUP I am!!!! For someone who seldom leaves the house,I'm always busy,except for naptime of course!!!! Working Working,talking to my dear friends on the phone,while working. Housework,oops no there's no time for that!!!!!
Wish I could work FASTER cause while I'm working on one thing,in my mind I'm working on 10 other things!!!!!

I've been working on these JOL baskets. There so cute I just love 'em!!!!! They're inspired by my Buddy Lori Brechlin with as usual my own way of doin' them. I've done 3 of them. The orange one that I did sold on ebay last week. The 2 pictured here are listed on ebay right now.

Well I'm not gettin' anything done while doin' my one finger typin' here,but I am good at multi tasking,cause while I'm doin' this I'm talkin' to my Buddy Marte,who just called!!!!!

SO
Sherry.....OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me so happy to hear from you!