Monday, March 22, 2010

PLEASE GOD NOT AGAIN


We started out OK yesterday. John was cleaning up the kitchen and I was frantically hooking trying to get my rug finished so I could list it last nite. I finished,took the pictures and then it was time to take a nap. I didn't wake up till 10 to 8 as John came into the living room in his robe and using a cane. I thought,oh please let it be that his back hurts from sweeping and mopping the floor.
No such luck. He said he was really sick and almost called Mary Jo to take him to the hospital. He was coughing pretty bad & had a low fever. I think it must have been higher when I was sleeping,cause he wasn't having chills & then getting hot again. Started taking care of him and gave him Tylenol.
Long story short,I know it's pneumonia again. He's had it so many times,I've lost count.His immune system is so low. So far he's feeling better,but I've told both kids just be ready cause he may have to be takin' to the hospital.
For now I'm taking care of him. Ironic,ya know that old saying,the blind leading the blind???? Well this is the sick taking care of the sick LOL!!!! I'm doin' my best.
Just gotta keep on keepin' on and that's what I do.

I did finish the rug & with much difficulty got it listed last nite. My lap top wouldn't let me get the pictures. But I did some foolin' around with the big puter and got it listed. At 12 today my son Mike came to put the garbage out and bring some ginger ale and more Tylenol for John. Thank God I had called and asked him to do those things,cause in a matter of a few minutes he also fixed the lap top.

So here's the rug that's listed on ebay. If you'd like to take a closer look,just click on the ebay button over on the right and I Thank You.

If you have a minute would you please say a prayer for John,I would so appreciate it,
THANK YOU

Sherry.....OUT

3 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    I'm a fairly new follower, praying that John will start feeling better. I luv your rug.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry ~
    Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for John and that you feel good enough to take care of him.
    Love your sweet little rug.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rug and many prayers that both you and John are feeling much better soon (Millstone Mercantile)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!