Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS POSTPONED!!!!







Sorry I HAD to do it!!! As an artist I Still have way too many ideas in my head of things to make and things to finish up!!! I MUST get these things out of my head!!!



So here's some things I just listed on ebay. Tomorrow I hope to have more!! I know,I know, I work slow and then there's that afternoon nap,even though things are still spinnin' in my head!!



This Santa was in my head and HAD to get out!!! I call him Pierre Noel. He got out,but I still want to make more!!!



Anyhoo I need some cheese & crackers and to get some work done before bedtime!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love all the work!!! But you just can't postpone Christmas!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ginger and Robin!!!
    Well I could postpone Christmas,but since I felt so pooped yesterday and didn't get anything finished,I guess I won't.
    So everybody go ahead and carry on with what you were doing!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!