Sunday, December 19, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR SALE!!!





I decided to put these ornie/ peg or cupboard hangers for sale on my blog.


I used praire cloth to stitch the little sampler on,then I walnut dyed them. The little pillows they're attached to with buttonhole stitching are made from soft flannel check homespun as are the hangers. The hangers are sewn on with antique buttons and there's a large rusty jingle bell sewn on the bottom. I stuffed the pillows very flat. They're approx. 3 3/4" X3 3/4".


I have 4 of these to sell for $14.95 each + $3.00 shipping. I take PayPal and my mail person comes in the afternoon so I can get them right out to you.


Just email me at: jstoff@windstream.net


or you can just click on the dolly over there on the right at the top.


United States ONLY please




Thank You so much to all of you who visit my blog and also sign up as followers!!! I appreciate you all more than I can say!!!


Sherry.....OUT

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, the peg handers are nice!! I hope you and John are doing well. Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Robin and the same to you and Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!