Friday, December 31, 2010

GOOD BYE 2010~~~HELLO 2011


I've been thinking today about a very special New Years Eve back in the 80's. I was dressed in a beautiful winter white sweater that buttoned down the front with pearl buttons,winter white pants and shoes that matched. I was gettin' down with my bad self shakin' my booty at Uncle Vic's Nite Club. And I went downstairs to the Mardi Gras bar for a special hello.
Ah what a difference today!!!! Except for just gettin' up a little bit ago from nap time,I've been hookin' all day and I'll be gettin' back to it as soon as I finish here till bedtime.
There were some other pictures that I wanted to put up,but I couldn't seem to stop hooking long enough to set things up and take them.
The cats and heart rug is listed on ebay right now.
BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL IN 2011!!!!
Sherry,,,,OUT

7 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and John my friend! Happy 2011! P.S. That sounds like a purty outfit! I bet you were stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sherry...to you both. May you find much happinesss in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds look you were a knockout!
    May the New Year be a good one for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug Sherry! Happy New Year to you! Ahhh the 80's and the matchy matchy of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPPy NeW Year to you and John! Wishing you much happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry ~
    Can you believe I NEVER went to Uncle Vic's???
    Happy New Year to you and John.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU Lori,Robin,Deb,Joanne,Ginger & Lauren for all your kind words and well wishes!!! Right back atcha!!!!

    AND for you Lauren,Please tell me that you've at least been to Mardi Gras?????

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!