Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FOR MARY ENGELBREIT'S FANS





I know that there's so many people that STILL miss Mary Engelbreit's HOME COMPANION magazine as I do. They were ALWAYS just filled with GREAT pictures and ideas!!! Same goes for her HOME COMPANION books!!! You can just look at them over & over,seeing new things or getting new ideas each time!!! Well sometimes a girl has to do what she has to do,so I've listed these books and magazines on eBay and someone else will get a chance to enjoy them as I have.
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&MyEbay=&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMESX&gbh=1&guest=1 CLICK HERE Hope that link works!! I haven't quite gotten that skill down yet!! BUT if it doesn't work there is an eBay link over there on the right that you can click on to take you right to my auctions!! Thanks For Coming To My Blog Corner of the world!!! Sherry....OUT

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sherry,
    I guess I was one of the few who didn't read her books and not sure why.
    She had many, many wonderful ideas and pictures I know.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!