Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SO.....

This morning when I was talking to Lori Brechlin on the phone,she said will you update your blog already,I'm sick of looking at your finger. So I said hey I'm working my ass off!!! She said,well then post that!!! OK
Sorry I haven't updated by blog. I'm working my ass off!!
Also thinkin' & worryin'.
I saw an ad in the newspaper today for a Tatoo Artist.
Think I'd have a chance at that job??? Wouldn't it just be kinda like when I draw something up to hook???
Well,Good Nite Irene!!!
Happy now Lori B.????
Sherry...OUT

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,
    Well much better than looking at your finger! LOL!! I know what you mean by WYAO!! Same here...... I wonder if tattoo artists are as well paid as rug hookers? :-0 Something more to think about.....
    Hugs!!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I sure wish working your A** off really meant " working your A** OFF"! Mine would be a little smaller anyways. ...lol
    How ya doing ??
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I'm a Hooker, work my ASS off and have tattoos!!! (and I also have more than one ASS...I'm even in the process of hookin' one!)

    now, QUITCHERBELLYACHIN' and I'm sure happy I don't have to look at that danged finger anymore (but now I have the feeling you're showing me ANOTHER finger, My Queen)
    xoxoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Lori, I would never do that,I'm a very refined Lady. Well I'm so refined and proper,you would think that I'm just a Sweet Little Southern lady.Now if you'll excuse me while I retire to the veranda with my Mimosa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!