Saturday, April 24, 2010

TODAY....

John's coming home. He's been gone 5 weeks. Earlier in the week I managed to line up a hospital bed for him. It's from the same place that provides his oxygen tanks. They were bringing it yesterday between 1:30 - 1:45. This would work out great cause Mary Jo was getting food & stuff for him at WalMart and then she'd be here to make up the bed. Well he showed up on time,and got the bed set up. Then he said I'll show you how it works. Well,guess what,it wouldn't work. While he was calling the company Mary Jo showed up with the food & special sheets for the bed. So then the guy ends up telling me that it's broke and they have to bring out a new part between 8 & 9 last nite (Friday)Oh GREAT!!!!! Mary Jo had to get home for the kids,I layed down after 4 and the guy showed up at 5 to fix the bed. I layed down again,tired & hurtin' and in between phone calls from son Mike & John,I didn't get up till after 8.

These heave been 4 percocet days instead of 3 and they haven't been doing too great a job on the pain.

Also last saturday a guy called and said that he wanted to help us do a short sale on our house. I said,how do you know about our house situation, and he said,the court records are open to the public. I said,wait a minute we haven't heard or received a thing from our mortgage co.!!!!!! Well apparently they filed foreclosure on us March 20th and we NEVER heard or received a thing about it. From what I understand you're at least supposed to receive papers BEFORE they file to tell you and also have a paper to fill out the reasons for not making the house payment. Nothing We got Nothing!!!! Then this past Tuesday I had to sign for 2 (one for each of us) very thick envelopes that came certified. They're foreclosure papers. The very next day late in the afternoon,an officer of the court came to the door. He had a badge hanging around his neck. I had to sign the very same papers that I got the day before.

Guess besides trying to take care of John I'm going to have to try to find a place to live.
I'm STILL going to be doing my work though. I have NP's ready for finishing & rugs I'd like to draw up. I guess I'm going to have to cook though. I can't stand very long so I haven't been eating too well. Sandwich for lunch and maybe a bowl of cereal for supper or a pudding cup. Real nutricious huh LOL??????

A nurse will come tomorrow to check John's Coumadin level. Twice a week a physical therapist will come.

Let the fun begin!!!!!! I swear we could be on a Reality TV Show LOL!!!!!!

Sherry.....Pooped,Hurtin' & Out

2 comments:

  1. Sherry ~
    I hope John is home and resting comfortably ;-)
    I don't know what to say about the house situation. I just hope it all works out without too much stress. Lord knows you don't need more of that!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, just checking in. I'm praying for you all. There's nothing I can say, but would hug you if I could. A gentle kind of hug...

    ReplyDelete

It makes me so happy to hear from you!